Sikafloor®-20 PurCem® LP
Sikafloor®-20 PurCem® LP is a three part, water dispersed, high strength, smooth trowel grade, coloured polyurethane modified, cement and aggregate screed suitable for floors subject to heavy loading, abrasion and chemical exposure.
It has a textured aggregate surface providing medium to heavy profile slip resistance and is typically installed at 6 to 9 mm thick.
- Fluid consistency requires less labour to install than conventional heavy duty modified PU trowel grade screeds
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resists a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Please refer to the Chemical Resistance Chart or consult Technical Department
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete, allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling. It will perform and retain its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -40 °C (-40 °F) up to +120 °C (248 °F)
- Steam cleanable at 9 mm thick
- Non tainting / odourless
- VOC free
- High mechanical resistance. Behaves plastically subject to impact. Will deform but will not crack or debond
- Slip resistance, natural textured surface provides anti-slip traction
- High abrasion resistance resulting from its silica aggregate structure
- Rapid one step application. Normally, no concrete primer or sealer required
- Can be applied to substrates with high moisture content (7 days old or mature damp concrete)
- Jointless. Extra expansion joints are not necessary; simply maintain and extend existing expansion joints up through the Sikafloor® -PurCem® flooring system
- Easily maintained