Sika® ViscoCrete®-3270 is a third generation superplasticiser for concrete and mortar. It is particularly developed for the production of high flow concrete with exceptional flow retention properties and significant reduction in bleeding and segregation.
- Excellent flowability (resulting in highly reduced placing and compacting efforts).
- Strong self-compacting behaviour.
- Extremely high water reduction (resulting in high density and strengths).
- Improved shrinkage and creep behaviour.
- Increased carbonation resistance of the concrete.
- Improved finish.
- Reduce tendency to bleeding and segregation.
Therefore, it may be used without restriction for reinforced and pre-stressed concrete construction.
Sika® ViscoCrete®-3270 gives the concrete extended workability and depending on the mix design and the quality of materials used, self-compacting properties can be maintained for more than 1 hour at 30 °C.