Sikafloor®-20 PurCem® LP
Sikafloor®-20 PurCem® LP is a three part, water dispersed, high strength, smooth trowel grade, coloured polyurethane modified, cement and aggregate screed suitable for floors subject to heavy loading, abrasion and chemical exposure.
It has a textured aggregate surface providing medium to heavy profile slip resistance and is typically installed at 6 to 9 mm thick.
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resists a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Please refer to the Chemical Resistance Chart or consult Technical Department.
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete, allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling. It will perform and retain its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -40 °C up to +120 °C.
- Steam cleanable at 9 mm thick.
- Non tainting / odourless.
- VOC free.
- High mechanical resistance. Behaves plastically subject to impact. Will deform but will not crack or debond.
- Slip resistance, natural textured surface provides anti-slip traction.
- High abrasion resistance resulting from its silica aggregate structure.
- Rapid one step application. Normally, no concrete primer or sealer required.
- Can be applied to substrates with high moisture content (7 days old or mature damp concrete).
- Jointless. Extra expansion joints are not necessary; simply maintain and extend existing expansion joints up through the Sikafloor® -PurCem® flooring system.
- Easily maintained.