A non-shrink, cementitious grout, specially developed for marine environment structure and concrete repair. With a special blend of shrinkage-reducing and plasticizing/water-reducing agent, SikaGrout®-215 M is a shrinkage compensated material.
- Easy to use, just add water.
- Adjustable consistency.
- Excellent resistant to salt water and oil.
- High final strength.
- Impact resistant.
- Shrinkage compensated.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, and non-corrosive.
- Marine structure: Also recomended for repairing structure underwater and in tidal zone grouting with high strength requirement.
- Repair application of : - Bridge piers,