Woven unidirectional carbon fibre fabric, designed for structural strengthening applications as part of the Sika® strengthening system.
SikaWrap®-231 C is a unidirectional woven carbon fibre fabric with high strength, designed for installation using the dry or wet application process.
- Manufactured with heat-set weft fibres to keep the fabric stable
- Multifunctional fabric for use in many different strengthening applications
- Flexible and accommodating to different surface planes and geometry (beams, columns, chimneys, piles, walls, soffits, silos etc.)
- Available in different widths for optimum utilisation
- Low density for minimal additional weight
- Extremely cost effective in comparison to traditional strengthening techniques