Sikafloor®-29 PurCem® LP
Sikafloor®-29 PurCem® LP is a three, water dispersed, vertical grade, coloured polyurethane modified, cement and aggregate mortar for detailing work and vertical rendering.
It has a finely textured smooth aggregate appearance which offers excellent resistance to abrasion, chemical attack and mechanical damage.
Typically installed at 3 - 9 mm thickness
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resists a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents. Please refer to the Chemical Resistance Chart or consult your local Technical Dept.
- Designed specifically for trowel applications to vertical surfaces
- Similar coefficient of thermal expansion to concrete, allowing movement with the substrate through normal thermal cycling. It will perform and retain its physical characteristics through a wide temperature range from -40 °C (-40 °F) up to +140 °C (284 °F)
- Bond strength in excess of the tensile strength of concrete. Concrete will fail first
- Non taint, odourless
- VOC free
- High mechanical resistance. Behaves plastically subject to impact. Will deform but will not crack or de-bond.
- Slip resistance. Natural textured surface provides anti-slip traction.
- High abrasion resistance resulting from its silica aggregate structure
- It is possible to apply on to 7 to 10 day old concrete after adequate preparation and with a tensile bond strength in excess of 1.5 N/mm2 (218 psi)
- Sikafloor®-29 PurCem® LP detailing mortar can withstand moisture vapor transmission values of 12 lbs/1000 ft2 when tested in accordance with the ASTM F 1869 Anhydrous Calcium Chloride Test Method
- Fast curing will allow foot traffic after twelve hours and full service after two days. Production downtime is cut to an absolute minimum
- Jointless. Extra expansion joints are not necessary; simply maintain and extend existing expansion joints up through the Sikafloor®-PurCem® flooring system
- Easily maintained
- Wide range of application temperatures +10 °C - +35°C